Welcome to Canal Print Rioja - Your One Stop Print Shop

Anyone in Spain that rents their property to holidaymakers must have a Rental Licence supplied by the Local Tourism Office. In addition a placque to a specific size and colour has to be displayed on the property. At Canal Print Rioja we have the ability to supply these placques quickly and cheaply. All we will need is your licence number and within a couple of days your placque will be ready for collection.